Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Collection of inspiring videos to get you 'started up'

Need motivation on working on your startup? Been sitting around for weeks not able to ship that last feature out? Can't get started on shipping your first feature out???

There's an interesting thread over at Hackers News asking for some inspiring videos to get the thread starter motivated to work on his/her startup. Even Paul Graham took some time to leave a quick response to and others have left responses to some really good stuff I didn't know was out there on the internet.

I'll take the time to watch them and when I find interesting stuff I'll probably push it over to my techstopmuse tumblr and let you guys know. If you want to stay update follow me on @area51research for the latest in tech and science updates.



No comments:

Post a Comment