Monday, August 30, 2010

Facebook down


What I find ironic in the situation is that I deactivated my FB account just yesterday. So right now I’m sitting in front of the computer laughing at the updates that seem to be pouring off the net from twitter. Irony again. The site that is most well known for its fail whale issues (they still do a remarkable job of trying to scale up to meet incredible needs) is currently the hub of news while the hub of the online social world is down.

What’s happening over at facebook? Their twitter account gives no indication of what might be wrong so I’m guessing it is probably one of their surprise update rollouts. Either way, head over and enjoy the fun.



live updates


Edit: It seems Facebook is back up again and the world can heave a sigh of relief... Now to wait for updates from FB to find out what happened. Wouldn't it be exciting if it was a DDOS?

No comments:

Post a Comment